C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 13:20:56 -0700
i'll give you that. but, i'll leave it with this, the
government can never run something with out waste.
here in this area something like 10000 per student and
the schools are failing. i could have taken half of
what was spent in the government schools and put ben
into a mid-range private school that would have been
better than the public school that he attended before
we moved out to grayson.