C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Jeffries <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 21:47:06 EDT
Laura, I've had relationships with disabled women that have lasted for years
up until my ex (Patty's mom) lied about me to court.  I'm about to be married
soon.  I had to think long and hard about this because I didn't want the same
type of mistakes to happen.  There will be problems ahead but Lorri and I are
willing to face them head on.  I want to have more children, and I hope Lorri
is up to putting up with me.  The problem that happened with Patty's mom was
that we weren't given time to know each other before I had her move in with
me.