C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"K. Salkin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
K. Salkin
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 07:34:10 -0500
I tend to shy away from the Celsius degree measurements as they make me feel
really cold.  On the other hand, they make me feel cooler in the summer!  In
Fahrenheit, it's 9.4 in New Brunswick and was 41-below in Saskatchewan.  I
worry about animals in cold temperatures like those.  How do the farmers out
in Saskatchewan cope with their livestock at a time like this?

Kat