C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 13:25:35 -0700
you are right, i think it needs to be a repeal of the
income tax ammendment. the irs shut down, and state
run sales tax that they would then send to the feds.
no georgian should have anything to say to a fed in
washington. if you got problems with tax, you should
only go as far as the state capital. much more than 3
dollars a pay period needs to stay at hope. the
government plunders too much now.

  It's just that the $3 less in