C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Judi Kloper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 02:57:54 EST
HI Deborah,
You mentioned all the treatment/medication you have been dealing with as you
cope with the pain from injuries in the auto accident.  I wonder if you have
tried acupuncture......I know some people don't believe that acupuncture
works.  I am here  to say it can help some people, if not many people.  Even
M.D.s practice it now.

I have been helped (incredible pain relief) as have a number of friends and
relatives.

It might be worth looking into acupuncture as an alternative to all the meds.
 Just a thought.

Judi in Oregon