C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gordon Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 17:28:51 +0100
--- Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Hi Gordon,
>
>   Welcome to the group.
>
>   I'm 46 years old and live with spastic diplegic
> cerebral palsy.

Hmm - I dont know the "technical" term, for what ive
got - i just call it CP

> CP can
> occur as a result of lack of oxygen at birth or any
> sort of head trauma.
<cut>

thankyou..

>   Do you work? Study? What do you like to do for
> fun? Spill it, Gord!

Hmm - Do you want me to spill my chocolate milk ? -
NO!!!! :-)

Anyway - I work, with the Inland Revenue Department
(tax department - or an alias of Infernal Revenue
Department) - been working there about 12 1/2 years
now.

- Good, but "boring" - Im more into computer
programming & website design - but my "job" doesnt
need that kind of skill - its just a paper-pushing
job.

But recently (last few weeks) my boss told me that
i'll be trained on new jobs within the department..

:-)

Also - for "fun" - I run mailing lists as well -
including one for CP - a "chat" one - not many people
on it though - I may refer them here - tho'h it took
me over 1/2 an hour to get on here (after first
trying).

Have fun.
Gordon.

=====
[log in to unmask] [log in to unmask]
My ICQ number is :- 83440115 http://www.icq.com
gordonistewart_nz (at) hotmail (dot) com