C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Beth Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 01:13:56 -0400
Hi Karen,

Well, I've had 'my education' in the past couple of years in dealing with
'different' people.  They hired a guy to be over me, and while I'm trying to not
discriminate at anyone's geographic roots, this guy was a definite 'northerner'
and I am a definite "southerner"......  and we clash, like, a LOT.  I was raised
to respect people, and in particular a supervisor!  I found out after trying
everything else, that he must 'like' to be insulted - and if he 'zings' me - I
don't sit there and take it - I 'zing' back..........

See ya
Beth

--
Don't forget to visit http://rvs.netporch.com/ for RVS fan pics, rvsfans