C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 19:49:21 EDT
Seems to me that I remember thematic dances at camp paivika starting in the
1970s.

Mag, who enjoys going to the nail salon about once a month. I love how pretty
my hands look after a trim and buff and special hang nail remover gadget. Of
course they go to heck after pushing myself in my manual chair...............

If you already shop online, please take a look at my mall!
Why? Because we have over 500 stores with over 1 million items!
www.itilink.com/traine.iti