C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 10:39:59 EDT
Anyone ever participate in the development of a root cause analysis tree?
I'm interested in doing something basic to chart the causal factors of
disability discrimination.

I'm operating under the presumption that "We can't know where we're going til
we know where we've been."  Comments anyone?

Or, does anyone know if something like this already exists?  In this
instance, I'm laboring under an intense lack of interest in reinventing the
wheel, having been there, and having done that.

Thanks - Betty