C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 19:09:36 EST
I got my house through Cleveland Housing Network.  This  program is run in
partnership with the city of Cleveland and other housing  agencies.  Your city
may have something like this but not really heard  of.  You have to check with
your city hall if they have any housing  programs to help low income people
acquire a house.  Major cities most  likely would have thesae programs, but
check anyway.

I have CP but I don't qualify for disability programs in my area  because I'm
considered too high functioning for their services.  Given the  way I've seen
my friends in these programs are treated I don't want their  help.