C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sandy Goodwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 16:21:36 -0700
Re: "Resources for People with Facial Difference" - contact Betsy Wilson,
executive director - [log in to unmask] ("Let's Face it" also has an
EXCELLENT website which lists all the resources available in the booklet)

I've submitted a proposal re: the disability awareness/kiddie lit idea.  If
it is accepted, I'm hoping to get a nonprofit foundation started, whose sole
purpose will be to develop resources for use within the general education
and special education classrooms... I don't want any "hit or miss" stuff,
but something that your average teacher can pick up and use effectively.
I'll let you know what happens.... I'm guessing I won't hear for at least
another month or so.