C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2005 13:45:12 -0500
Limda,

    My wife and I adopted both our son and daughter. We were going from doc
to doc to find answers before we adopted with no luck. Joyce's OB/GYN fibbed
abit when he wrote a letter saying we could not have children. We are  glad
we adopted because our kids did not have our family genes. I thank God it
worked oout like it did.

Bobby