C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 08:22:13 EST
In a message dated 03/13/2000 7:15:57 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< PETA is now advocating drinking beer over milk because the dairy industry
is
 cruel to cows. (no details) also they note that milk is high in fat and
 colestorol.    end of news  spot. >>

I guess PETA never heard of fetal alcohol syndrome, which is caused by the
cruelty of beer industry patrons to humans in the prenatal stage of
development.  They also may not have heard of cirrhosis of the Liver (do not
try spelling this at home).  On a lighter note, perhaps they never heard of
Dunlop Disease either, of which the over-consumption of hops-based beverages
is believed to often be a causal factor.

I am forming a new organization.  It will be called "People for the Ethical
Enlightenment of People (PEEP).  The date and time of a press conference
outlining the details, (PEEP Show), will be announced in a future post.  I am
reserving front row seats for Peter Singer and his band of merry men.

PEEP Show is coming to a theater near you.

It has been written; it shall be done.