C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 12:20:52 -0500
Hey Bob,

        It's been a long time. I do not know how common it is. If I were to
guess, I would say 2 or 3 out of 10.
        On another list, I am in a discussion with a lady who lives in
Austin. We are discussing the "good ol' days" when MLK Blvd. was 19th St.,
etc.

        BTW, you are married aren't you?
        What's new in the Lonestar State other than the Waco mess and
George W.?

Bobby