C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 06:26:46 -0400
Coming out of lurkdom on this one

Matt, I have only one thing to say. I suspect you protesteth too much!

Let all of us do the sensible thing and stop contributing to this thread.
It's especially hurtful to the parents of young children who participate
here, who are doing nothing more than trying to find the best ways to help
their children live with what they have to work with. We adults who live
with cp know the drill. What works for some may not work for others, and
that's okay. Slamming others because of one's own insecurities is not fair.

Cheers!

Carla
http://www.brunnet.net/terrier