C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 10:30:07 -0400
Cats are very special people!  LOL

They respond often to direct eye contact and telepathy.  Like us,
whether forward or wary, they relate through the mirror of their own
life stories.

To touch them you need to woo them, let them know safe harbor.  Often
they come by for a quick ear and chin rub. When they yield up their
bellies, you're "in" for a lifetime.

Purrrrrrrrrr!

S.