C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Laura Cleveland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 21:10:50 -0400
Hi Deborah,
Did you know that you can request services for your son so that he does not
loose ground during the summer?  After 14 years of writing IEP's (middle
school, though) we had a few extended service ones. I would at least
ask--may be able to get some of those socialization goals worked on through
the summer. Sometimes they were not easy to get through, but if he showed
loss of gains last summer, it should be easier.
Hope this helps,
Laura