C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 14:39:56 -0700
i'm here, barely.. it's one of those very rare over 90 degree days in
oakland and the air quality sucks,

i'm in the process of applying to school, I finally found one that allows
the student to develpo their own degree program with the help of an
advisor. so writing and disability studies will be mine.

mag melting away....

Tamar Mag Raine

persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950

IM: tamarmag48
Oakland Mayor's Commission on People with disabilities