C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 12:41:23 -0500
Prolly all the same stuff, eh?  I'm sure your's and Joyce's concoctions are
perfumed.  Bag Balm isn't, so it definitely smells "mediciney", but it works
like nobody's business.  I've always thought lanolin smelled like mildew
anway, but if it works....

Anyone on the list remember their moms putting Vick's Vapo-Rub on their
chest underneath a flannel shirt if you had a cold in the winter?  I found
an old jar in the cupboard the other day.  When I opened it up, it was like
I was eight years old again.  It's funny how aromas can trigger such vivid
memories, isn't it?

-K