C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 08:12:07 -0500
Have you tried baby powder? or you can (and don't take this the wrong way
please) try the lotion for diaper rash and then once the rash is gone use
powder (talc, corn starch) to keep the area dry.  It sounds like you may
getting irritation from the underwear rubbing against your skin or you may
be sweating and the area is moist all the time and contributing to skin
break down.

Hope that helps.

Beth the OT