C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 00:29:36 EDT
Hi,

I went to Dr. Brunstrom's website. It has very little biographical
information. It just says that she started a martial arts program along with
swimming and I forget what the third thing is. It says she has CP herself,
but doesn't say what kind. I'd venture to say that it is mild hemi or
diplegia from her picture, but I really don't know.

She is doing a lot of research on the neurological aspects of the brain.

Dina