C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2008 10:47:44 -0600
Meir,

I don't know the Canadian system, but here he'd have to prove trial error to
get his conviction reversed.  Is it the same in Canada, and if so, it seems
like the Canadian system has already treated him more than fairly, even from
the standpoint of a convicted felon.

--

Kendall

depends on the unreasonable man.