C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Valerie Shealy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 20:07:11 EDT
Hi bobby,

I don't live to far from your son.  If you ever go to visit let me know.  It
takes about 20 minutes for me to get there from where I live.

By the way,  if you haven't seen where your son lives, Dilworth is a GREAT
place.  It is an older, established neighborhood where the younger generation
is fixing up the older homes and making a really great place to live.
Everyone wants to live there but not too many can afford to buy realestate
there.  I hope your son has good luck in Charlotte and at "Bank of America"
now.

Valerie Shealy
South Carolina