C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Exceptional Mama <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 07:19:35 EDT
Please pardon the cross postings -- but I'm EXCITED about this ...

The local newspaper (The Dominion Post) is FINALLY publishing the feature on
special education for which I was interviewed last fall.  It is scheduled to
begin on Sunday May 21st (in the Lifestyles section) and run through Thursday
May 25th.  Tucker's segment is planned for Thursday.  (I guess they're saving
the best for last!)

If you don't live in Morgantown (or even if you do), you can read it on their
web site -- http://www.DominionPost.com

I have planned a letter-writing campaign (legislators, boards of ed, OSEP,
etc.) to coincide with the publication.  Hopefully, some publicity will aid
our cause!

You can read more detail of our SpEd struggles a ...
http://members.aol.com/ExceptionalMama/Tucker/school.html

- <A HREF="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Debi</A>, "Exceptional Mama" to Tucker
  <A HREF="http://www.TheHungerSite.com">The Hunger Site</A> - Donate Food
for FREE
  <A HREF="http://www.InsideTheWeb.com/mbs.cgi/mb1009144">Adaptive Equipment
Exchange</A>

 "Little good is accomplished without controversy,
   and no civic evil is ever defeated without publicity."