C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cindy Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 15:52:42 -0800
Good for you Kathy Jo, have a blast!

Cindy C

-------Original Message-------

From: St. John's University Cerebral Palsy List

Date: Friday, December 26, 2003 10:49:17 AM

To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: Re: Merry Christmas

Kat,

How was your flight ? The reason I am asking is because my parents gave me a
trip to DisneyWorld for Christmas and I will be flying there. (I haven't
flown since 9/11. I am a bit nervous .) The trip is thru Wisconsin Easter
Seals Travel Adventures (WEST)! Yes, I'm going without my parents .

Kathy Jo

Kathy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

A late Happy Holidays to all of you! I was away for a few days and got back

late last night.

I spent a couple of days with my Philadelphia cousin and then a couple of
days

in Washington, DC. Flew into Greensboro at 10pm last night. Not my usual

means of celebrating the hols but fun all the same! Wish I could've spent

another couple of days in DC but I have to work today, of all things. We're

a skeleton crew and I am needed there just in case... will probably be

checking my emails as it's going to be very light work today. ;)

Kat

On Thursday 25 December 2003 3:23 pm, you wrote:

> Hope everyone's having a great Christmas. Hope you've all got Turkey
rather