C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 2005 15:46:59 -0800
have your doctor examine you for fibromyalgia and also sciatica nerve.  my
sciatica has been hurting since june. it kills me to go from standing to
sitting.   sciatica nerve come from thhe loweer  back  and butt  and runs
all the way down the leg.

Fibromyalgia is wide spread pain and morning is when we feel the worst. our
muscles "freeze" when we sleep, so when we first
wake up,  it  feels like we've been hit  by a truck.

Mag

"What is real but compassion, as we move from birth to death?"
~~Greg Brown~~

Pain and hip pain for the last year. When I wake up in the morning ,I am in
total pain around the waist and lower back. Sometimes when I go to sit dow
it hurts my hip. I can not lay on my stomach it hurts. I had xrays and
MRi's done and still the drs have no clue.. Can someone help?Anyone else
ever deal with this?