C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 06:58:57 -0500
they are being counted by several groups, i think four at present. there
will be four differnt results. if there are more counts there will be more
different results. the count that mattered happened yesterday, bush got 271
electorial votes. he is the next president. he will be president for 4
years. all the different counts will change nothing. gore lost the election
in tennesee not florida. he could not win his home state. he wins at home,
florida matters not. i'll say this though. my fathering law works the polls
in florida, and not once in florida history has a dimple been counted as a
vote. not once in any county, in any precient. no, not one. until now.

you are right. one county had a malfunction on the recount and submited the
first total. think the courts handled that one. 52 vote difference. no other
counties just the one.

you are right, you are no legal expert. there was no fruad in the elections.
lots of foulups, lots of attempts to bend the rules, but, no fraud. that is
why the courts acted as they did.

the people here can do the same thing that others can do. pray for our new
president and pray that he'll do the country good.

cheers and good day.