C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 06:12:20 -0500
Carrie, do you mean sore as in muscle spasms, or as in going numb and
then the circulation coming back?  (which is a "pins and needles" kind
of soreness)

I've found that the more stressed I am at a meeting the more likely I'll
get spasms.  The best thing for me in that case is take deep, calming
breaths and just focus on the speaker.   Also, take as many breaks as
you can, and if possible, get some fresh air.  Meeting rooms can get
pretty stuffy sometimes, which I find leads to fatigue, which in turn
leads to spasms.

I'd also get checked out by a doctor to make sure you aren't having
circulatory problems.

Kat