C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 07:07:14 -0400
They taste like chicken, bobby.

-----Original Message-----
From: BG Greer, PhD [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2002 11:54 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: peter singer again

I agree that many species need to be protected. However, I draw the line at
putting animal rights above human life. PETA seem to hate or despise humans
and love animals. And what if those lab rats Kat mentioned had been infected
with some infectious disease. I, personally, find hunting distasteful. I
cannot shoot an animal with the possible exception of a snake. But, calling
pet owners slavers is a bit much and the bit about honey bees is like
something out of a Saturday Night Live skit. I would be in favor of, say, a
three month hunting season on PETA people. I might want to bag one myself!
<just kidding>

Bobby