C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 11:14:58 -0500
Kyle I can handle that one

American Red Cross
American Red Cross offers biomedical, blood-donation, disaster, and
emergency services. Check the press room and learn about how to donate
or volunteer.
www.redcross.org

FEMA - Preparation & PreventionAccess Federal Emergency Management
Agency documents on floods, fires, earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes,
and other natural disasters.
www.fema.gov/library/prepandprev.shtm