C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Roslyn Mckearney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 May 2002 14:11:47 +0930
It's a good idea as long as you are sure it is spam Bobby.

Have you checked their web site out and made an informed decision that it is
in fact spam?  They do actually allow for folk to unsubscribe from their
mailing list so cannot be too bad. Just that I had not subscribed and so
thought I would point this out in a not too friendly terms so as to maybe
cause them to rethink their marketing approach.

It would be a pity to dismiss something that may help simply because of an
unfortunate initial approach.

Regards,
Roslyn McKearney - South Australia

E-mail: mailto:[log in to unmask]