C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 07:43:04 -0400
oh, dear, the conversations.
i am not jewish, but, am consulted (at my office) on anything that has
anything to do with any religion. once a lady co-worker came to me and told
me she was invited to a "circumcision (spelling) party" her words not mine.
she asked if she were supoosed to carry a gift. i replied with out even a
smile that she was to "take a gift and a pair of pinking shears."
i can be just terrible at times.