C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kyle E. Cleveland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 14:36:47 -0400
Thanks for the kudos!  Stories are getting harder to sell these days, for
some reason.  I've got several in the pipeline now, but magazine editors
have really been wanting the moon lately (no non-fiction without photos,
gotta have sidebars, no simultaneous submissions).  I was beginning to think
my writing was turning to crap.  Everyone needs an "attaboy" now and again.
Thanks!

Bobby, did Judy hit 21 for the evening or did she bust?