C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2007 08:25:54 -0800
Before You Meet With God

A man died and went to The Judgment. St. Peter met him
at the Gates of Heaven and said, "Before you meet with
God, I thought I should tell you -- we've looked at
your life, and you really didn't do anything
particularly good or bad. We're not at all sure what
to do with you. Can you tell us anything you did that
can help us make a decision?"

The newly arrived soul thought for a moment and
replied, "Yeah, once I was driving along and came upon
a woman who was being harassed by a group of bikers.
So I pulled over, got out my tire iron, and went up to
the leader of the bikers. He was a big, muscular,
hairy guy with tattoos all over his body and a ring
pierced through his nose. Well, I tore the nose ring
out of his nose, and told him he and his gang had
better stop bothering the woman or they would have to
deal with me!"

"I'm impressed," St. Peter responded, "When did this
happen?"

"About two minutes ago," came the reply.

Make Yahoo! your homepage.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs