C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rayna Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 16:27:02 +0800
Excellent idea, Dina.  I'm hooking up with a new ISP after my exams,
so I will finally be able to run chat on this contraption - can't do
it on the uni connection I am currently on.  I should have everything
up and running by the end of Nov.  As far as times go, I'll fit in
with you guys, anytime day or night, what ever is easiest.

Rayna