C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2002 06:28:02 -0400
Rayna,  when I was at my first college, I advertised in the student
newspaper and on bulletin boards.  Don't know about your uni, but our
student rag let us advertise services for free.  I also posted index cards
and posters on bulletin boards near the dorm cafeteria, in the dorm lounge,
and in the library as well as in a few of the academic  buildings.  Other
ideas: the campus radio station may let you submit an ad to be aired, and
if they have a cable television station, they might let you advertise on that.

When I went for my second degree, I had several parttime jobs and word
processors were in, so I did my own papers, except for an extremely
important one that was graded on complete and utter accuracy, so I paid
someone else to do it.  In fact, he was a local disabled student at another
uni, and did an excellent job.

Kat