C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 20:33:27 -0500
Four guys are driving cross-country together: one from Idaho, one
from Iowa, one from Florida, and the last one is from New York. One
day, as they are driving, the Idaho guy starts pulling potatoes from
his bag and throwing them out the window. The Iowa guy turns to him
and asks, "What the heck are you doing?"

The Idaho guy says, "Man, we have so many of these darned things in
Idaho. I'm I'm sick of looking at them!"

A few miles down the road, the Iowa guy begins pulling husks of corn
from his bag and throwing them out the window. The Florida guy
asks "What are you doing that for?"

"Man, we have so many of these things in Iowa. I'm sick of looking at
them!" the Iowa guy replies.

Suddenly, the guy from Florida opens the car door and pushes the New
Yorker out.