C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 10:44:51 -0400
Ok, Carla, remember my little jab about the site's text being written in
Canadian?  Well, I gots proof that you folks need less alcohol and more
liberal gun laws:

http://www.frantics.net/comics.php

(Warning:  This is pretty graphics-rich, so if you have a slow net
connection, go to dinner while it loads).

Yessiree!  That web site just proves that the good ol' U.S. of A. needs to
tighten up that north border, like, right now, eh?

Oh, btw, it's pronounced "zee", not "zed", ok?  Now that we have a goodly
number of Brits, Canadians and Aussies on the list we can begin our
"American Language Immersion" class!

-Kyle