C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 15:44:25 -0400
Hi Ken,

  Here is an article I read that I truly enjoyed. I have been noticing how much polarizing is going on in the country today, and thought this was amazing piece for peace.....
Not everybody's 'amen' is the same By ALLEN BRILL Guest columnist

http://www.thestate.com/mld/state/news/opinion/9422282.htm

And here is one I thought was spoof - had to be a spoof but no its true! Unbelievable! I am sure as you read about The Big Brother Church Watch  and its Web site, ratoutachurch.org  will just seems so spoofy.

Group to watch liberal churches
http://www.fredericksburg.com/News/FLS/2004/082004/08162004/1462370