C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 15:07:09 -0500
We had our new place built with "accessible" items, even though it's two
stories (I don't even want to THINK about what my daughter's bedroom looks
like up there, anyway!).  Only one bed/bath upstairs, the rest is first
floor.  There's about a 1 1/2" bump into the front door and the same into
the garage.  36" interior doors and seated showers are nice even now.  Ever
thought about a condo like this?

-Kyle