C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
April's Zoo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 17:11:46 -0700
From: kjpink <[log in to unmask]>
I will been praying ever since for a cure for Cerebral Palsy
> (twice a day).  And , maybe , that's wrong of me to do that.  >

I don't think it's wrong to pray for anyone or anything a million times a
day, IF you do it either in private, or the appropriate group for your
religion, or in front of or with the person AFTER you have asked politely if
they would be ok with it.  Some people might not mind, but others might feel
uneasy.  You are IMO, never wrong  *because*  you pray, only for being
impolite or offensive when you do it.

April, Zookeeper in the Monkey Menangerie
Mom to Christopher, 10, HFA, Seizure Disorder, Bipolar tendencies & more;
Benjamin,8 , ADHD, Head and Abdominal Migraines, SID, OCD, Tourette's,
Feeding Disorder, ? hypoglycemia; Nicholas,4, former 34 week preemie, PVL,
mixed CP, SID, asthma; Nathan,3, skewfeet, otherwise NDA, & a big scamp :)
Wife to Steve, Zoo Administrator, aka Superman