C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2006 15:48:50 -0300
To all who suffer from muscle pain, joint pain and stiffness, I encourage
you to try magnesium. Because I also have a heart condition, I take
magnesium oxide at 420mg two to three times a day. I also take calcium at
600mg twice a day; morning and at bed time. The last magnesium of the day is
taken around bedtime as well :)

Learn for yourself about the benefits of magnesium. Google 'magnesium
defiency' and then 'benefits of magnesium'.

Magnesium at the therapeutic doses have effectively eliminated the muscle
spasticity associated with cerebral palsy in addition to addressing pain
issues of fibromyalgia.

Over 90% of the population is grossly magnesium deficient and don't even
know it; the symptoms of deficiency are many.

Good luck and wishing you a pain free tomorrow :)

Cheers!

Carla
http://home.netscape.ca/~terrier