C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Jeffries <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 18:13:18 EDT
1.  When is your birthday?  November 15, 1968  31

2.  Have you ever been married?  No

3.  Have you ever had children?  Yes 1 daughter

4.  Do you have a recent (within a year) photo of yourself you can attach to
e-mail or on a web page I can see?

    Yes I will update my pics on my webpage

5.  Do you practice any religion?      Catholic

If so, where do you attend religious services?

St. Colman's

6.  Do you work?  Yes
     What's your job?  I send books on cassette and in braille to blind and
disabled people

7.  Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Having a higher position at the library selling the house I'm living in now
for to have a better one.  Paying for my daughter's college education

8.  What state do you live in?  Ohio

Would you be willing to relocate if we decided to become a couple?
 Yes but I would have to find a job in the area first that can pay what I'm
making now

9.  Do you plan to get married?

     Yes

10.  Do you want children?  YES

11.  Do you like animals? not really

12.  What's the thing you like most about yourself?  The ability to keep
proving people wrong about me.

13.  What's the thing you like least about yourself?  my gullibility to
believe certain things about society would actually happen

14.  What's your "disability"/"challenge"?  Cerebral Palsy, left hemiplegia

15.  When did your last romantic relationship end? 3 years ago too many
people put their two cents in our business

Are you still in touch with that person?

Trying to avoid her at all costs but court is trying to force me to come into
contact with her.  Doesn't the fith Amendment cover a situation like this?

What feelings do you have for that person now?

NONE.  Sice she lied about me in court. there can never be any forgiveness or
feelings EVER

16.  What medications, if any, do you take?

I was on Baclofen,  and Zanaflex.  made me too sleepy

17.  Ever been arrested?  No but my ex is trying to pull stunts to provoke me
into anger to try to make it like I'm one of those abusive people and she is
the helpless victim

18.  Ever been in a mental hospital?  No They're afraid I'll take over  LOL

19.  Do you smoke cigarettes?  No and I prefer the person who I want to be
with dosen't or atleast not in my face

drink alcohol?  I can handle wine coolers but nothing stronger.

use marijuana or take other drugs?

no.  I wouldn't have gotten as far as I have if I did

20.  Do you believe sex before marriage is okay?  If a person is severly
disabled the only way to understand how the pleasure response is to
experiment some.  I've had two friends get married and they got divored
because they were never given the chance to understand how to please each
other until they got married.  they were both moderately disabled.

21.  Are you dating anyone now?  in person, no   online yes

22.  Describe your ideal mate (person).I will post my response to this on a
webpage

23.  Describe your ideal date (place or activity) I will post my response to
thin on a webpage

24.  Do you feel most loved by getting a gift, hearing the words "I love you"
or another person spending time with you?

spending time is importantant