C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 22:31:56 EST
Hi Rayna,

OUCH!!! What a fall you had!!! Yeah, it's good to know that other people can
totally relate to falling and hurting. :-) When I fall, which isn't too
often, I usually tell people to hang on a second while I get my balance and
then they can help me up if need be. Otherwise, I am still managing to get up
from my own falls.

I would suggest that you look for Arnica gel for those bruises. It is a
homeopathic remedy and it sure helps a lot!! Another thing I would suggest is
instead of getting rugs with slip proof bottoms, to get carpet put into the
bathrooms and stuff so you don't fall on hard surfaces. It's easier to fall
on carpet than on hard floors. :-)

Thinking of you,

Lots of hugs,

Dina