C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2007 14:10:05 -0500
I was thinking about you and Janet last night whilst watching Extreme
Makeover - Home Edition - it was set in Wjoming and was about a family
who'd moved into a Brem underground house only to be poisoned by radon gas
leaking into the house from the ground.  When they exploded the house out
of the ground, I thought it was kinda cool.

Kat