C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 12:47:38 -0700
well meaning, but with very shallow and flawed
theology.
   probably Christians, But never ask themselves about
paul, the writer of over half the books of the
Christian New Testiment., who had and ailment "a thorn
in the flesh" in the King James. He ask for healing
and never got it. are we to conclude that the Writer
of over half of our New Testament had weak faith? I
think not.  i could go into other points but this one
is enough.

"well meaning