C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
dean teeter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2003 10:30:48 -0800
Hello!

Dean
ken barber <[log in to unmask]> wrote: hello, dean, glad to haqve you, i am a old f*rt,
nearly 55. wierd sense of humor. enjoy being a
contanerous old f*rt when debating something, but with
much less bite than bark. you'll find that we will
talk about cp and those issues, but also will discuss
evertything else under the sun.

by the way has anyone saw the movie "the missing?" i
heard someone says the indian does something to the
captured girl that he would have never thought of as
torture, but no knife, arrow, or tomahawk was used.