C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 09:19:25 -0500
Hi Ken,

  I didn't say that saying one is wrong is saying they are unpatriotic - I am saying the emotional response to being told that is the same - you have taken it away from actual facts to a personal judgement negative judgement at that. My point was that people have differences - that doesn't equate to being right or wrong. So you kinda miss the point. If being right is that important - then Ken you are right ( you can always be right - as far as I am concerned)I got where you are coming from - and I will happy to be different or WRONG - 100% of the time. In the end the peace is more important than the being right - as far as I am concerned. One Tin Soldier Walks Away - Have a Blessed Samhain - Honor the Ancestors - and Bobby, and have a Happy Halloween.

                                     Trisha