C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
KE Cleveland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2008 08:14:21 -0400
Welcome Logan,

We're glad you're here, though CP is not the only bill of fair here.
Political, Religious and "my cat just died" topics share the stage with CP
issues.  Most of us on the list have the condition in levels of involvement
that range from very mild to very debilitating.  Others are parents of kids
with CP.  Still others, like Beth Thiers of Florida, are OTs or PTs and they
are here to both listen and help (as we all are).

Regards,

Kyle Cleveland

Sent from Kyle Cleveland's Palm IIIc