C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 11:36:30 -0400
Hi,

  You can make your own oil of clove - put 1/4 cup of cloves in a jar. Cover with
cider vinegar. Let sit for two weeks to ferment. Remove cloves. Apply sparingly
to affected tooth and gum area. In a pinch, you can apply clove powder to gumline
surrounding affected tooth - I use this method occasionally. Only one problem, it
makes you drool :) The numbing effect of the clove is amazing.

Cheers!

Carla